WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP:
1. Funding community based micro finance projects through which poverty can be reduced in communities.
2. Donate mosquito nets to families that are close to swamps and mosquito infested area.
3. Fund construction of clean water projects in remote parts of the country where water is a problem.
4. Help to support children that have lost their parents to Aids by providing the basic needs to see them through the daily life.
5. Support victims of domestic violence, pay their medical bills if need be and help with legal Aid to bring the perpetrators to justice.
6. Fund sports activities to keep the youths busy and fit thus keeping the communities spirit alive and sound.
7. Support other organisation that look after children to have basic needs like shoes, clothing scholastic materials and other necessities
8. Offer help through different avenues to reduce road fatalities in Uganda by financing road safety programs, Setup Pedestrian crossings and support the Police in their effort to the cause.
9. Support those in need when it is possible.
10. Work in partnership with health professionals and civic leaders to improve the quality of care and services offered to elderly and the infirm.
11. Promote the spirit of community support and care about one another.
We work hard to make sure we get the help direct to those in need. You’d be surprised about just how much help is needed out there. For instance, £50 can provide 14-day emergency food supplies to three families. £200, can provide clean water for a whole village.
In 2011, we held embarked on health programmes, sanitation monitoring, in remote parts of the country to help reduce diseases and encourage people to look after their homes. This helped us to focus our resources to eradicate the short term problems and save lives.
In 2014 we aim to set up, short term 0% interest loans to women groups in order to enable them do something for them selves without having to worry about obscene high interest bank loans.